Great Client Service
What makes Bressingham Beauty Salon so unique?
Making you feel good & relaxed is our sole priority.
- Providing you a relaxing and enjoyable space for all your beauty, precision waxing, nails, brows & spa body treatments is important to us.
- Offering a great beauty client service experience for all our clients.
- Bressingham Beauty Salon is located off the a1066, off road on private grounds in a commercial building with large ample car parking space.
- Salon professional products are used to help you with your well being and condition of your skin.
- Bressingham Beauty Salon is a spacious and immaculate salon with a variety of treatments available for everyone above 16 years old.
Bressingham Beauty Salon is fully insured with BABTAC - British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology and all certificates are on full display to ensure you peace of mind of quality and professional services.
Parental supervision is required for teenagers under 18 years old. Bressingham Beauty Salon will not carry out treatments on young adults without prior permission from their parents. We take a responsible approach and ask that a parent attends the appointment.
A selection of teas and coffee available. Our popular coffee is espresso and instant coffee. The teas include herbal and decaff. Low Calorie Hot Chocolate is also available.
Our salon is stocked with the latest magazines to read whilst having your treatment.
We have plenty of ample free car parking directly outside our salon.
My name is Joanne Hearle and I am the sole owner of Bressingham Beauty Salon also ITEC Level 3 Fully Qualified and insured Beauty & Massage Therapist. I am a fully qualified advanced nail technician, specialising in gel nails and nail extensions with a passion!
I set up Bressingham Beauty Salon after my AAT Level 2 Diploma in Accounting and many years in sales retail & customer service. I wanted to do something positive and work for myself. After a couple of poor beauty experiences in the area and settling down, it was then I decided to do something about it. I want to give everyone a good experience as I enjoy seeing others being happy and feeling anew.
I have studied and worked incredibly hard these past seven years with my formal qualifications. I am highly trained with the best quality of knowledge, theory & practical exams also, case studies performed with thanks to The Norwich School of Beauty.
You will be treated like a VIP and feel comfortable knowing you are in a commercial beauty, nail and massage salon on beautiful, private grounds opposite our home. Feeling absolutely relaxed away from your busy lives in truly peaceful surroundings.
I look forward to welcoming you!